B. Sc. or HND in any Engineering field, professional certifications in NEBOSH, possession of Lead Auditor Certification, and ISPON membership will be an added advantage.
3 - 5 years relevant professional experience. Work experience in a marine Company and knowledge of the vessel will be an added advantage.
Highly proactive and articulate in communication, possess excellent leadership and management skill, good interpersonal skills. Highly-skilled in coaching and training, Conversant with OHSAS 18001:2007, IS09001:2008/2015, ISO 14001, STCW convention, SOLAS Convention and the (ISM) code.
- Responsible for writing and editing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), supervision of all amendments and revisions and distribution of all quality documents to process heads.
- Ensure that products, processes, facilities and systems conform with quality standards
- Carryout periodic audits to monitor processes, facilities and systems/conduct management review meetings in line with standards.
- Ensure sensitization of employees on quality management system and ensure compliance Hold regular Drill
- Ensure regular safety inspection on facility/Vessels and fix all non-conformities
- Carryout HSE Induction for new employees.
- Ensure PPE’s are provided & properly used
- Ensure good housekeeping practices within the work environment
- Conduct monthly HSE meetings, safety training programs to protect employees against harm, and maintain safe working conditions.
- Perform work place analysis, determine employee exposure to risk, and institute safe work procedures.
- Conduct daily safety inspections, document findings, and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain all job required documentation related to safety issues, i.e. accident reports, inspection reports, training logs etc.
- Conduct accident investigations and facilitate the return to work program.
- Manage base and field job Risk Assessments
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Community Relations Department including, but not limited to:
- Program Development and Implementation
- Departmental Communication (Internal and external)
- Community Outreach and Programs
- Maintain and grow community partnerships within the organization
- Manage the planning and implementation of all community Relations programs and events
- Plan and manage the department budget
- Oversee social media, web content, calendars and other communication materials for the department
- Production of periodic HSE reports, including statistics.
- Any other job as assigned by the Executive Management.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to:
BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Work experience in a Marine Company will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Female
- Proven business development record
- Experience in customer support
- IT knowledge and proficiency in social media interaction
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Ensure improvement of the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Understanding the company’s long – term marketing strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Find potential new customers and ensure existing clients are satisfied and positive.
- Plan and conduct business meetings
- Develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objective.
- Participate in pricing and contract negotiation process using variety of method to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conference, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with view to developing new services, product and distribution channels.
- Identity opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in business opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to: